The aerial surveillance cameras at tech are what we call fully automated unmanned aerial vehicle (uav) used to monitor an entire city. We design these specially for the police, defense, military & para-military for surveillance and security purpose. These uav’s are equipped with infra red cameras that assist in monitoring day and night. The uav’s at tech come in handy during urgent situations owing to the quick setup procedure.
The Features Of Aerial Surveillance Are As Follows:
- 1. Narrow sensing : Drone senses the obstacle automatically using five direction obstacle sensing unit and avoids getting rammed into an obstacle by reducing its speed.
- 2. Active track : Drone tracks the target once the target is locked by tapping on the screen. Example: bike, car, human, boats, some animals.
- 3. Tap-fly mode : Just tap on the screen and select a destination, it will move automatically toward the selected destination.
- 4. Terrain mode : Drone maintains constant altitude automatically irrespective of uneven terrain or land. This mode is specially useful for hilly or uneven regions.
- 5. Draw mode : This mode allows the user to draw a route on the screen and then the drone travels through the same route with constant altitude.
- 6. Sport Mode : High Speed Of 72km/Hr
- 7. Auto Landing Facility
- 8. Storage : SD Card 128 GB And screen size 6”
- 9. Endurance : Approx 30 Minutes